Find Here The 10 Most Popular Interior Design Styles Defined in 2021
Style is personal and should not be based on what others have. Many people find it difficult to articulate what they want in terms of interior decoration because there are so many different styles out there, but this is where we come in! Here are some popular styles that will help you get started with your interior design journey! 1. The Contemporary Design Style.
Contemporary refers to the present and modern is a style that was popular after World War I. This makes for two distinctly different styles of interior design, which are often used interchangeably by people who don’t know what they’re talking about! Contemporary furniture design is simple, comfortable, and luxurious. Finishes are innovative with lustrous velvets and chenille often upholstered as a focal point of the room’s color palette which can be neutral or very bold for an immersive atmosphere. Lighting selections also help to create that perfect mood in any space from rustic to modern-day chic!
2. Minimalist. from our interior designers in Mumbai The minimalistic interior design style is defined by function and ultra-clean lines. It takes modern design to the next level by simplifying it further with its principles of simplicity, neutrality, cleanliness, and streamlined arrangements for added beauty. The simple life might not be all that bad, so if you are looking for an escape from the hustle and bustle of city living then this interior design will suit your taste best.
3. Mid Century Modern. Mid-century modern design influences Scandinavian and Modernist styles, with iconic furniture pieces such as an egg-shaped chair. This style emerged in 1955 following World War II when people were looking to make a new start in life. Think yellow canaries or flamingos pink mixed into pale turquoise walls for warmth that your home will be full of happiness! hire the our best interior designers in Bangalore
4. Scandinavian. Scandinavian design’s emphasis on functional and natural pieces makes it a popular style for minimalist homeowners. No clutter or unnecessary items are allowed, except for furniture that is both beautiful and useful. There’s an emphasis on light colors like white to promote cleanliness in this home trend!
5. Industrial Style Decor. Industrial interior style has been a popular design choice for years. The look is often found in warehouses and urban lofts due to the exposed brick, ductwork, wood floors, and high ceilings that are all common features of this aesthetic. A few pieces of art or photography may be added as an accent color against neutral colors from materials such as metal, and kitchen appliances with wooden countertop surfaces without any flourishes on them.
6. Hollywood Glam. This style is also referred to as Hollywood regency – a bold, opulent design that incorporates the glamour of old Hollywood while maintaining some Victorian features. High contrast colors are one of this style’s most notable aspects; hot pink and kelly green can be seen in every room alongside purple or black furnishings with turquoise accents. Interiors have plush velvet furniture for lounging on or using during formal occasions like dinner parties!
6. Art Deco Style. Art Deco has been around for decades and is now making a comeback. Art Deco designers were fascinated by African cultures, Russian culture, Egyptian cultures as well as exotic materials like Macassar ebony and Zebrano wood with metal incorporated into furniture design. A key indicator of an art deco piece is stylized sunburst motifs that often feature graduated steps in various shapes including chevron or zigzag patterns.
8. Bohemian. From interior designers in Bangalore, There is no denying that the bohemian style of interior design has grown in popularity as it reflects a carefree and artistic lifestyle. Bohemian homes are uniquely full of beautiful, light-filled spaces that let you show off your eclectic taste. With lots of nature to be found in the form of indoor plants and vintage furniture alike, this style is perfect for those who like their living rooms free from any traces of fussy decorating schemes.
9. Traditional. A traditional interior design is best for those who want a classic look with sumptuous furnishings and an abundance of accessories. Rich textures, dark woods, elaborate details are hallmarks of the style which can be found in many homes that date back centuries. from our Top interior designers in Mumbai Traditional style never goes out of fashion and is always in vogue. No matter what the origins, a Traditional look will always be timeless because it has depth, layering, and dimensionality that can’t go unnoticed or ignored by any person with an eye for detail.
10. Japanese. Japanese Interior Design has been around since ancient times where people sought simple ways to live life harmoniously. It is a style of minimalism that seeks to achieve balance and order through serenity. This simplicity stems from ancient customs, as well as the influence of Zen philosophy which emphasizes living in harmony with nature. The Japanese home became much simpler centuries ago; it was not until post-war Japan when this minimalist aesthetic started gaining popularity.